Thursday, July 19, 2007

Summer Reading List

Brainwaves (husband and co-blogger on our group blog came up with a comprehensive reading list based on KQED's summer list) I thought I will include a link to his post on this blog, so that readers of this blog can get the list too.

Summer reading list. Bring on your suggestions:

Looking at KQED's suggested list, some of the things stand out on first glance:
Blink
The Assault on Reason, Al Gore
The Inheritance of Loss, Kiran Desai
Finding an Angel to Fund Your Business, Joseph Bell

For the comprehensive list given by Brainwaves, please visit:

http://am-kicking.blogspot.com/2007/07/summer-reading-list.html

In general, if you have any suggestions for good books, please suggest. I am bit stuck with books such as Nemo goes to School, Thomas & Friends Nursery Rhymes etc :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You could try Cinderella, Thumbelina, The Little Mermaid, The Gingerbread Man or if you are feeling a little more grown up, Hardy Boys or Secret Seven!!!


Sob...sob...I never thought motherhood would lead me to this!The worst part is having to read it out to the younger one...for the Hardy Boys, I only pay the money and it actually gives me peace afterwards!!