Friday, December 21, 2007

Rant

What is it about Western clothes that I find boring?

Less than vibrant colours surely
Lack of prints
The racks and racks of the same thing neatly folded, or hung

If I go looking for a top, there are 4 racks with 5 different shades, same cut different sizes.

I miss the prints. I miss the radiant colours. I miss the agony of not knowing which print looks better than the other one. I feel bad for those millions of shoppers I see thronging the mall not knowing the variety they are missing everyday.

3 comments:

The Kid said...

what is a print? is that painting or such design on the cloth?

Archana Bahuguna said...

I totally agree. I like to buy western clothes when I go to India. These guys are all into greys and browns ... too boring! :-)

nourish-n-cherish said...

kid: the patterns in the cloth.